COP Construction LLC (“COP”), established in 1947, is a General Contractor working predominantly in Montana, Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming. COP specializes in the following work: Heavy Civil Infrastructure / Industrial; bridges, dams, concrete structures, water and wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, tank foundations, containment ponds, subdivisions, general site and earthwork. Underground Utilities; water, wastewater, sanitary sewer and storm drain utilities and hydro-excavation. Industrial / Energy; refineries, terminals & pipelines, oil & gas, demolition, civil infrastructure, maintenance and process piping.
COP works successfully with clients in both the public and private sectors. We are driven by our commitment to safety, excellence and integrity. We employ approximately 250 full-time personnel with a diverse range of expertise. Many of our people have been with the company for decades. With access to this vast resource of experience and knowledge, we have the ability to create the perfect team for every project.
Offices are located in Billings, MT, Salt Lake City, UT, and Sheridan, WY, with field offices at project sites.
Our mission is to be a premier heavy civil contractor in the Intermountain West. We do this with an ongoing commitment to safety, quality and teamwork while providing challenging opportunities for our people.
COP’s culture is defined and driven by the following values:
- Safety: Safety is our # 1 responsibility because people come first.
- Excellence: We do our very best each day to consistently exceed expectations.
- Integrity: We strive to always do the right thing.
- Positive Attitude: We perform our work with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Teamwork: By working together we will achieve superior results.
- Dedication:We are committed to our goals, values, and people.
- Innovative: We always look for new ideas and better ways to perform our work.
Our thanks to the many clients we have served through the years, including:
- Burlington Northern Sante Fe Railroad
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Cameco Resources
- Central Utah Water Conservancy District
- CHS, Inc. (Cenex)
- City of Belgrade, MT
- City of Billings, MT
- City of Bozeman, MT
- City of Kalispell, MT
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Home Depot
- Montana Department of Natural Resources
- Montana Department of Transportation
- Northwestern Energy
- Phillips 66 Pipeline
- PPL Montana
- Procter and Gamble Company
- Salt Lake Olympic Committee
- Stillwater Mining Company
- TW Recreational Services
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Forest Service
- Union Pacific Railroad
- United Parcel Service
- Utah Department of Transportation
- Weber Basin Water Conservancy
- Western Energy Company
- Wyoming Department of Transportation